MINDFULNESS COACHING & PRIVATE MEDITATION SESSIONS
In-person private and group sessions are now available in Charlotte, N.C. and the surrounding areas.
Private & Group Meditation Sessions
There are many different reasons we come to meditation. A consistent meditation practice can help:
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Improve overall health and well-being
- Increase peace and joy
- Improve clarity and focus
- Improve relationships with family and friends
- Rewire your brain and regulate your nervous system
Your session is YOUR time and will be tailored to your goals, desires, and level of experience. In addition to traditional guided meditation practices, I can arrange mindful nature walks or a relaxing meditation over a cup of tea.
30-Minute Meditation Session – $15
60-Minute Session $30
* Customized private meditation packages available. We can also set up packages to include a spouse, child, friends, and groups.
Private Coaching Sessions
Are you wondering if mindfulness coaching is right for you? It may be if you experience any of the following:
- Your racing mind keeps you up at night
- Regularly feel overwhelmed
- Feel stuck in one or more areas of your life – health, relationships, career
- You currently don’t have an effective stress management plan and your health is declining due to unmanaged stress
Mindfulness Coaching Can Help You:
- Develop a consistent mindfulness practice
- Calm your mind and soften your heart, allowing for more peace, clarity, and joy in your life
- Reclaim your life and learn how to live authentically
- Live well with chronic illness
- Thrive in the face of stressful events or difficult life transitions
Paula’s Specialties Include:
- Living well with chronic illness
- Navigating life transitions (divorce/separation, blended families, familial estrangement/alienation, menopause, career changes)
- Healing from grief and loss
- Caregiver burnout
- Mindfulness for small business owners
How It Works:
- When you book your first session I’ll send you a questionnaire to complete about what you’d like to achieve during our time working together.
- During the first session, we’ll discuss your overall goals and challenges. I’ll help you to create your “sanctuary space” (one that will support your mindfulness practice and sense of well-being). I’ll guide you through a mindfulness practice to help you get grounded and focused. And we’ll discuss action steps you can take to achieve your desired outcome.
- Each hour-long session will include a mindfulness meditation or other mindfulness practice. I’ll provide a safe, compassionate space for you to share your challenges and we’ll talk about potential strategies to help you cope with them. You’ll finish each session with goals for the week ahead so you can take action. And, I’ll share some of my personal favorite resources (books, apps, websites, etc)!
- By the end of our time together, you’ll have a toolkit of effective strategies and mindfulness techniques to help you feel calmer and more focused as you continue your journey.
Contact me through the form below to schedule a FREE 20-minute phone call to chat about your needs and how I might be able to help!